My Great gas powered scooters Website

Friday, October 10, 2008

A Great 50cc used scooters Resource.

Featured motorized scooters Article



Additionalmotorized scooters Ideas

Be especially conscious of traffic from behind. Because of the likely speed difference between other traffic and your moped, use caution and check your mirrors frequently every 5-7 seconds.
Buy a 50cc used scooter today!

Don't let other motorists surprise you. Use extra caution at intersections, parking lot entrances and exits, and driveways. Keep both hands on the handlebars and both feet on the floorboards while riding.
Buy 50cc used scooters today!

More motorized scooters Information

Intermot 2008 - Scooters

Wed, 8 Oct 2008 13:03:07 +0200
Intermot 2008 - Scooters
Back on popular demand (well one person, Maggie), here's a look at the scooters of Intermot motorcycle exhibition.



There are sooooo many, mostly from China, that they could have a separate show as big as Intermot.

...

Review: 2008 Honda CRF230L, the Trail-Ready Beginner Bike

No, that's not me shredding the Honda CRF230L-- seen here is my buddy Jeff, who also provided his off-road prowess when I tested the Aprilia RXV 5.5.
But don't let Jeff's...


Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our world, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.

    I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of copying our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about every once in a while.

    (Posted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.sosblog.com/-b/Will-the-R4-or-R4i-work-b1-p2.htm]R4i[/url] 6Post)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:14 PM  

  • Purchasing memory cards is such a chore... You have to search online for prices, sort through which ones are genuine, step out and walk around a bunch of stores,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then constantly pray that the price doesn't fall in the next month or so.

    I've been f'd over by rapid price drops in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD for my R4 gaming flash card at what apparently was a steal, only to later see that it fell five bucks in a week.

    (Posted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TA58lFC0gE]R4i SDHC[/url] KwZa)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home